Shopify by Combidesk
The e-commerce platform made for you.
– Get straight to growing your business
– Connect your Shopify store to your Getresponse e-mail marketing account in minutes
– Deep data integration – campaign segmentation
About this app
– Synchronises Shopify customer data of your newsletter subscribers and customers to the GetResponse campaign you select.
– Stores relevant customer data in your GetResponse campaign. Not only the name and email of your customers are stored in your GetResponse account, but also their address data and customer information like the amount of orders in your webshop and the total amount they spent. This greatly increases your segmentation options.
– Synchronises your customer data to your GetResponse campaign every 15 minutes. This means your GetResponse subscriber list remains up-to-date and you can optimize your autoresponder strategy by sending new customers emails within a few days.
– Note that opt in emails are sent to your customers by default. If you don’t want this to happen, you can disable them in the permission settings of your campaign (uncheck the option ‘API subscriptions’)
Deep data integration
Shopify merchants can now quickly view information like previous purchase history, customer total revenue, customer total orders, and customer total products purchased from right inside your GetResponse account.
Deep data fields:
– Last Order Currency
– Last Order Price
– Last Order Product Category
– Last Order Product Count
– Last Order Product Name
– Total Products
– Total spent
– Total order count
– Customer tags
For example you can segment contacts that have purchased a specific product, or have achieved a specific lifetime value, or have purchased 9 or more products, or have made 4 or more individual orders.
Having access to this information in GetResponse means you can use Shopify order data to create Goals or If statements, to increase lead scores, and create unique paths in automation workflows.
In these posts you can read all to know about Advanced Search and Segmentation in GetResponse so that you can use to get started.
How does it work?
You can read more about installation and configuration here.
We love feedback! For feature requests, questions and support on the Lightspeed App you can contact Combidesk via firstname.lastname@example.org