123ContactForm’s integration with GetResponse puts web forms at work for your email marketing success.
123ContactForm gives you the tools to build all types of online forms and surveys for your website, social media pages and mobile campaigns. It takes just 3 easy steps to create branded forms that complement the image of your business. Contact forms, order forms with payment integration, event registration forms, feedback surveys – all can be built in minutes, no coding required. And now you can import subscribers directly from your forms into your GetResponse lists.
How it works
The 123ContactForm – GetResponse integration automatically sends verified leads from your opt-in form entries to your Contacts section. With 123ContactForm you will be able to perform a single opt-in, using your form itself, whereas the second step is performed by GetResponse. The integration authenticates users using the API key of the GetResponse account.
Want to use the integration? Just follow the steps indicated below to activate it.
1. Log in to 123ContactForm and create a new form in the drag & drop editor.
2. Go to the form’s Settings > Applications section. Select GetResponse from the available options at the top of the page. An application box with the GetResponse logo will appear below.
3. In the first field of the box provide your GetResponse account’s API key. Press Save.
4. Next, you will find a dropdown with the names of your available GetResponse campaigns. Choose the one you would like to add form contacts to.
5. Click Customize to and define field associations. You can also take into account custom GetResponse fields – just tick I want to use custom fields and create the match using the dropdown lists. Save changes.
6. If your form contains a user agreement checkbox, you can use as single opt-in. To help you enable it, in the main application box you will see a dropdown named Send. Choose the field option that expresses user’s consent.
7. Make sure you ticked Enable in the application box.
Your form is now synchronized with GetResponse and ready to import leads!
Find more information about this integration on the 123ContactForm Blog.
123ContactForm offers technical support by live chat and email to all users. Should you have any questions on the GetResponse integration, just send a message to email@example.com.