Extend the impact of your campaigns to your Zoho contacts, as you seamlessly import and update the entire contact database with just one click.
Don’t let the potential of your ZohoCRM contact lists be wasted. Extend you marketing impact to them and let them benefit from all your offers and deals. Authorize your Zoho account in the GetResponse integrations panel. All you need to do is generate a token in your ZohoCRM account and here’s a short how-to:
1. Login to your ZohoCRM account.
2. Click SETUP in the upper right hand corner, then go to Developer Space or simply click here.
3. To generate the token use the URL provided in the Dev Space, simply paste the URL into your browser replacing values [USERNAME] and [PASSWORD] with your unique ones.
4. Once a token confirmation will be generated in your browser you can go back to Dev Space and follow directions to view tokens generated by you.
5. Now you can login to your GetResponse account and re-activate the ZohoCRM integration at My Account / Integrations using your new token.
6.The new generated ZohoCRM access token will be the only information required to integrate your CRM with GetResponse.
Now you can choose the custom fields that you want to import, select the campaign you want your contacts to be added to, and you’re done. At any one time the system can upload up to 10,000 contacts. This is also a weekly limit.
If your contacts database is bigger than that, the remaining records will follow in automated weekly updates – always up to 10,000 addressees at a time. You can also switch between campaigns: simply deactivate the present one and select another one. Then the contacts from the weekly update will be directed to the new campaign.