Help the undecided ones to join your campaigns and engage with your brand with the subscribe via Facebook option.
From now on when logged Facebook users visit your site what they see is a Facebook standard web form auto-filled with their Facebook personal data. Now, all they need to do is click Register, and they’re immediately added to your GetResponse campaign – seamlessly and painlessly.
All you need to to is activate the Subscribe via Facebook option in your web form editor settings.
Things to remember:
- Your chosen web form template will be displayed in the Facebook standard format.
- The web form does not work with Facebook Fan pages.
- Forms less then 300px wide will be automatically resized.
- All custom fields you include in the signup form will be displayed as required fields.
- The HTML code of the web form will not be available.
- For visitors who are not logged in to Facebook, the form will display the way you designed it in the web form editor.
Learn more on how to edit your FB web forms and avoid some common traps at our blog, or download our comprehensive tutorial Social Media Integration, to learn more about all Facebook integrations.Watch our video for a quick review of the available social media integrations.